This Cookies Policy regarding the cookie files applies to all www.romanianscambusters.com website’s users.
The information below is intended to inform this website’s users about the placement, use and management of cookies in the context of users’ browsing on this Internet Page.
We are a fully privately-owned company, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/1730/2005 under the name of Sc Raz Detective Agency SRL. Our registered office is at 8 Cara Anghel Street, Block B9, Bucharest, with Taxpayer Identification No. 17180020.
What are cookies
We especially use the following cookies:
- Cookies allowing to place orders on the Site
- Cookies allowing to measure the audience and statistical measurements on the Site
- Cookies allowing to improve your browsing experience, i.e. by remembering that you have clicked on the tips button, so that it is not shown the next time
- Cookies allowing to anticipate any potential goods that will be made available to users in the future on this Site, depending on their selected Services/Products
- Cookies allowing us to follow up your preferences
Before you read or store any of these cookies, your prior consent is required. These cookies are stored for a certain period. When this period expires, you will be asked again for your consent before storing a new cookie.
You are free to block, delete or disable some or all cookies by changing your cookie preferences from your browser’s settings. However, please take note that if you choose to make these settings to your browser, it is possible that some areas of our Site and/or our Services may not function properly.
Types of cookies used
There are two main categories of cookies:
- Session cookies – these types of cookies are temporarily stored in the Web browser’s cookie folder so that it can memorize them until the user exits that web-site or closes the browser window (e.g. when logging in/logging off on a Webmail account or social network).
- Persistent cookies – these cookies are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the default lifetime of the Cookie). Persistent cookies also include those cookies placed by a website other than the one that the user is visiting at the respective moment – also known as ‘third-party cookies‘ (cookies placed by third parties) – which can be used anonymously to save the interests of a user, so that more relevant advertising is delivered to users.
Depending on the purpose, the following types of cookies are distinguished:
These cookies are necessary to allow the platform / Site to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. Usually, they are only set up as a response to your actions, such as setting language selection, your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. They are necessary for good a communication and facilitate browsing (i.e., returning to a previous page, etc.).
These cookies are not necessarily needed for the platform / Site to operate, but they help us to offer you improved and personalized Site and/or Services.
These cookies allow the platform / Site to offer improved functionalities and customized services. They can be set up by us or external providers whose services we have added in our pages.
These cookies allow us to visit and follow-up traffic so that we can measure and improve the performance of our platform / Site. They help us know which pages are the most and the least popular and how visitors browse through our platform / Site.
Targeting / advertising cookies:
These cookies can be established by our advertising partners via our platform / Site. They can be used by these companies to create a profile of your interests and show relevant ads for you on other sites.
We use our own cookies but also cookies from carefully selected partners with whom we collaborate and who advertise our services on their websites.
You can accept or reject some or all cookies (for example, blocking all third-party cookie modules) by adjusting your browser settings. You can see how to do this by accessing the following links for the most popular web browsers: